Camera Ready Submission Guidelines for IEEE Xplore Publication
IEEE Conference ID: 40386
- Edit the paper, considering review comments – There is a chance to reject your paper if you fail to address review suggestions.
- Your paper must be formatted in A4 size double column - as per IEEE conference proceedings format available at https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Before Creating a PDF - Add the copyright notice (given below) to the bottom of the first page of your source document (word or Latex file). If necessary, contact Sanjay Misra at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
Note: The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to IEEE Conference Proceeding. MSWord users can use: ‘Insert’ -> ‘Text box’, to insert the appropriate copyright notice in the texbox, and place the box (without border) at the bottom left on the first page.
Submit your paper(s) on IEEE pdf eXpress website to ensure publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-4642-3/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4642-3/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4642-3/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site - https://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click link.
- Enter the following:
Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
- 40386X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Please follow the instructions below carefully to submit your papers:
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site at: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title."
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion."
- For MSWORD users It is strongly recommended that convert your WORD file through PDF Express which will automatically generate IEEE Xplore compliance PDF)
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File." You will receive an online confirmation and an email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file Passed or Failed.
Practical Information - After uploading your file on PDF Express, Xplore compatible PDF is converted/verified within few minutes. So please click- ‘Refresh File Status’ until you will not find your final Xplore Compatible File. Download and Check the file very carefully and if everything is alright (copyright notice at bottom of first page, headings, Figures, Tables etc) then
- Click Approve for collection and
- Download the PDF file from PDF express.
(Do not change the name of converted file e.g. PID1234567.pdf)
- Download Copyright transfer agreements, one form per paper, not per author from
- Upload your final tested PDF version and copyright form of your paper through EasyChair submission site - easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccni2017 and also send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org